We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our Chief Executive Officer. Your daily responsibilities will include conducting research, preparing statistical reports, entering data into our system, running reports and handling information requests. You will also perform clerical duties, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference call, scheduling meetings, setting up travel arrangements, and taking notes at meetings. Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. Go to our website at wrrboard.org for a complete description.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”)
- Supports the CEO as needed for all administrative functions such as answering and directing phone calls, assisting with email correspondence, maintaining the CEO’s calendar and scheduling appointments/meeting/business luncheons or educational seminars and all related functions
- Provide additional support to the System Administrator and Chief Accountant.
- Serve as Clerk and Secretary to the Board, facilitate communications with Board members and work with Board staff to compile and provide material to Board members for monthly or special Board meetings and record all Board meeting minutes
- Coordinate and file legal pleadings and briefs with administrative agencies and courts, maintain litigation calendar
- Prepare reports, presentations and data, as well as maintain files, records and correspondence for meetings.
- Serve as liaison to PERAC
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and Board members
- Ability to exercise good judgement and focus on detail as required by the job
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
No telephone calls. Please send resume to [email protected]